Physiotherapy can help you!!!
Physiotherapy means physiotherapeutic system of medicine which includes examination, treatment advice and instructions to any person in connection with movement, dysfunction, bodily malfunction, physical disorder, disability, healing and pain from trauma and disease.
Purpose :The purpose of physiotherapy is to decrease body dysfunctions reduce pain caused either by trauma, inflammation, degeneration, and surgery. The various conditions in which physiotherapy useful are as follows:
1) Management of a fracture and return to normal function is possible with simple methods of physiotherapy. It allows for regain of full joint movements and muscles power after healing of a fracture.
2) In joints and soft tissue injury rapid repair of damaged tissue occurs with quick reduction of pain and swelling.
3) Restoration of full joint movements with reduction of pain and deformity is possible various kinds of joint diseases like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid, arthritis juvenile arthritis etc.
4) In degenerative disease of spine, physiotherapy arrests the progress of disease as in cervical spondylosis. Suitable orthotics is also provided for giving support to the spine. It also has a major role to play congenital disease of spine like spina-bifida.
5) Chest physiotherapy has a vital role to play in medical and surgical conditions like bronchial asthma, chronic obstructive lungs disease, pneumothorax but also surgical procedures involving spine, pelvis, extremities and abdomen.